AdsCrib Terms and Policy
Registration You must register for our Services using accurate data - provide your current mobile phone number, and, if you change it, update this mobile phone number using the change number feature on your AdsCrib account. You agree to receive emails, text messages and/or phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) with respect to the use of our Services.
Our Terms and Policies You must use our Services according to our Terms and Policies. If we disable your account for a violation of our terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
Legal and Acceptable Use You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that: violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of AdsCrib, our users, or others, including privacy.
These terms and policies together with the accompanying signed Insertion Order constitutes a binding agreement between AdsCrib identified on the Insertion Order ("Company"). The agreement may not be assigned or transferred by the Company. Company agrees to become bound thereby. If you do not agree to all the terms and policies of the agreement, you will not have any right to use or resell the Services. AdsCrib’s acceptance is expressly conditioned upon your assent to all the terms and policies of the agreement. In the event of a conflict between these terms and policies, the following order of precedence shall apply: these terms and policiess are considered an offer by AdsCrib, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Advertising. The Company shall buy or resell the advertising services on AdsCrib platform to advertisers and purchase the online advertising package at the rate listed, and for the duration specified and rate that shall be specified by company or advertiser in the price bid section on the AdsCrib platform and, in the accompanying signed Insertion Order ("IO").
2. First Time Company (Payment). If company is a first time Company with AdsCrib, it shall provide or register payment form for itself or on behalf of its Advertising Clients or shall make full payment at the time the IO is submitted for its Advertising Clients
3. Payment. Company or its Advertising client shall renew payment when due unless a payment form is registered and is automatically processed by AdsCrib. AdsCrib reserves the right to request full payment before publishing any advertisement and to cease publishing any advertisement when payment for previous advertising is declined by bank or credit card provider. In the event any account becomes past due, in addition to such other remedies as it may have, the full amount of the account shall immediately become due and payable by company. The Company is responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with the collection of past due amounts payable, including legal fees and costs.
4. Cancellation. Advertisements scheduled for insertion may be suspended, modified or cancelled by the Company or its Advertising Clients at any time without notice to AdsCrib on, during or before the copy deadline date of scheduled publication. When company or client cancels all or part of a multiple IO, the Company or its Advertising Clients shall be responsible for payment of Ads already published on behalf of company by AdsCrib. AdsCrib reserves the right to remove any advert whose deadline has elapsed.
5. Rejection of Advertisements. Notwithstanding anything in this agreement to the contrary, AdsCrib reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time, for any reason (including but not limited to the AdsCrib's belief that the advertisement conflicts with AdsCrib policy or association objectives, competes with AdsCrib products or services, is false or misleading, may degrade the graphic quality of the AdsCrib website, or may subject the AdsCrib to criminal or civil liability).
6. Indemnification. Company or its Advertising client assumes all liability for content of advertising and agrees to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify AdsCrib from all claims, losses, judgments, damages, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees, for which the AdsCrib may become liable by reason of its publication of the Company's advertisements.
7.Payment and Ad Campaign. Company or its Advertising client shall pay all of the amounts due to AdsCrib for each campaign in accordance with the payment terms and fees bid or set by Company or its Advertising client at the time the Ad was created and campaign commenced forth in the principal terms, via credit or debit cards, wire transfer, ACH payment or check directly into designated account established by AdsCrib; credit card payments must be verified by AdsCrib prior to acceptance as form of payment. A method or form of payment by which payments must be made prior to the start of the campaign. All amounts payable hereunder exclude all applicable sales, use and other taxes. Advertising client or Company will be responsible for payment of all such taxes (other than taxes based on AdsCrib’s net income), and any related penalties and interest arising from the payment of any taxes hereunder.
(i) Payment Methods
All payments to Company shall be made by check, Flutterwave or Wire transfer to designated account provided by AdsCrib.
8. Liability Limitation. Liability for typographical errors, wrong insertions, late publications, and/or nonpublication, or other association with non-performance is limited to the amount charged to the Company by AdsCrib. In no event shall AdsCrib be liable to Company or to any third party for any indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or unrealized business opportunity arising out of this agreement or the publication of or failure to publish any advertisement.
9. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be held responsible for delay or failure in performance under this agreement caused by acts of fires, floods, strikes, terrorism, work stoppages, breakdown of equipment, government action, internet or website downtime, or other causes beyond the affected parties' reasonable control.
11. Governing Law. This agreement is governed by the laws of country of residence of company without regard to its conflict of laws rules or principles.